At School We Are At One
Creating Educational Programs on Anti-Discrimination on a Par with EU Standards Project
Funding Institution: Ministry of European Union
Grant Scheme: Civil Society Dialogue III - Political Criteria
Implementation Period: October 2014 – March 2016
Period of Project: 15 Months
Project Budget: 152.230 Euros
Project Coordinator: Spastic Children’s Foundation of Turkey - Cerebral Palsy Turkey
Project Partner: European Centre of Studies and Initiatives – CESIE (Italy)
The Project for “Creating Educational Programs on Anti-Discrimination on a Par with EU Standards” funded by the Civil Society Dialogue III – Political Criteria Grant Scheme between European Union and Turkey, was conducted by a project team consisting of experts from Spastic Children’s Foundation of Turkey – Cerebral Palsy Turkey and its Italian project partner CESIE. The project was initiated in October 2014 and completed in March 2016.
Within the scope of At School We Are At One Project;
- Italian and Turkish education systems were compared and a report on good implementation models was prepared.
- Alternative modules were developed to be used in classroom events.
- Developed education modules were provided to 15.280 children.
- An animation film was produced to increase awareness.
- Informative seminars were held in schools for school principals, deputy principals and counselors.
Project outcomes have been shared with the Ministry of National Education.