I.D.E.A.! (Individual with Disabilities Education Aim): Together We Can! Project
Grant Provider: Slovenian National Agency
Grant Scheme: Erasmus + KA229 - School Exchange Partnerships
Duration of the Project: 24 Months (September 2018 - August 2020)
Project Budget: 178.715, Euro
Project Coordinator: Osnovna sola dr. Ljudevita Pivka, Slovenia
- TSÇV Metin Sabanci Schools, Turkey
- Istituto Comprensivo Giuliano Giorgi, Italy
- Special Primary School no.40, Poland
- Osnovna skola Otona Ivekovica, Croatia
- Agrupamento de Escolas de Aver-o-Mar, Póvoa de Varzim, Portugal
- Creating a dynamic network between students in need of special education and experts or educators
- Supporting all stakeholders and professional development on-site and online.
- Providing opportunity to teachers to have the opportunity to observe the experience, strategy / methodology and approach, materials and activities during the project
- Improving knowledge, creativity and multiculturalism due to the coexistence of many different cultures
- Strengthening the culture, diversity and knowledge of professional staff and supporting them to understand their roles and identities in the European community.