Fields of Activity
The Spastic Children’s Foundation of Turkey - Cerebral Palsy Turkey carries out the following activities for children and adults with Cerebral Palsy and their families:
- To provide diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation and training
- To carry out the necessary activities to train them for a vocation so that they can meet their own needs and take part in social life.
- To raise public awareness regarding Cerebral Palsy,
- To conduct academic studies and ensure their sustainability,
- To raise academic awareness regarding Cerebral Palsy and to increase the number of academic studies conducted on Cerebral Palsy,
- To monitor international studies closely and to take the lead for their implementation in Turkey,
- To encourage teachers, therapists, instructors and experts to study Cerebral Palsy and to conduct research,
- To activate legislative actions regarding Cerebral Palsy to improve the rehabilitation and health services provided across the country
- To establish private and public cooperation for all these purposes and to create and implement projects to increase the life standard of individuals with Cerebral Palsy,
- To carry out early diagnosis studies with experts and families to focus on early diagnosis and development monitoring for Cerebral Palsy,
- To carry out studies with ministries, schools, educators and public to ensure mainstreaming in academic education of individuals with Cerebral Palsy.